Notre Dame Law School will celebrate its fifth annual Homecoming on September 16-17, 2022, the weekend when the Fighting Irish “Green Out” game against California.
We are looking forward to seeing alumni and friends for a special weekend full of events — from a panel discussion with ND graduates in the sports industry to our pre-game tailgate and other activities associated with the Black Law Students Association’s Homecoming Weekend.
If you have any questions about the schedule below, please contact Tammye Raster ’92 J.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The schedule for BLSA’s additional events — which begin Thursday, September 15 — can be found at law.nd.edu/BLSA.
“Staying in the Game”
The Law School will host a panel discussion, “Staying in the Game,” with alumni who work in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Date: Friday, September 16
- Time: 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Decio Theatre, DeBartolo Performing Arts Center
- Tickets are free, but registration is required.
Panelists will include:
- Raghib “Rocket” Ismail ’94 B.A., Former NFL Wide Receiver
- Max Siegel ’86, ’92 J.D., Chief Executive Officer of USA Track & Field
- Mickey Carter ’92 J.D., Executive Vice President, U.S. Networks Distribution at Paramount Global
- Ndidi Opia Massay ’93 J.D., Senior Vice President of Workplace Culture & Diversity Initiatives at CBS Sports
- Jonathan Beane, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer for the NFL
- Moderator: Jackie Wilson ’07 J.D., Executive Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Brooklyn Nets
Sponsors: Faegre Drinker | ND Law Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | ND Law Alumni Relations | Notre Dame Athletics | Mendoza College of Business | Mendoza Black Graduates in Management | ND Black Law Students Association | ND Sports, Communications, and Entertainment Law Forum
Join us for the Law School’s 2022 Homecoming Tailgate before ND’s “Green Out” Game against California. The tent party on DeBartolo Quad will feature an open bar with craft beer, wine, and seltzers, and food provided by Taphouse on the Edge.
- Date: Saturday, September 17
- Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: DeBartolo Quad
- $55 for alumni and guests
- $40 for Order of St. Thomas More members and guests
- $15 for children ages 6-16
- Free for children ages 5 and under
As part of your registration, you will also have the option of buying the Student Bar Association’s shirt for the 2022 football season. Shirts are $15 each and will be ready for pickup at the tailgate.
September 11 is the deadline to register for the Homecoming Tailgate.
Visit ND Law’s Facebook page for a gallery of photos from the 2021 Homecoming Tailgate.