NDLA regional directors and constituency representatives:
- Regularly attend board meetings;
- Participate in one or more NDLA committees;
- Sponsor, direct, and participate in activities that advance the interests of the NDLA and the University;
- Mentor and promote students and graduates of the Law School in their efforts to secure employment;
- Foster a spirit of solidarity and dedication among NDLA members and friends of the University of Notre Dame and the Law School; and
- Are encouraged to become members of the Order of St. Thomas More which provides a high level of annual support for Notre Dame Law School.
Board members serve a three-year term, renewable for an additional three years. The Nominations Committee reviews board nominations during the NDLA Board spring meeting. To be considered for vacancies occurring during the upcoming year, nominations must be received approximately one month prior to the spring meeting date. The 2021 deadline is February 26. Any submissions we receive after that date will be held until the next election. Two candidates per open numbered region position and at-large position are selected to participate in an election held in late spring or early summer. The positions for Asian-Pacific Alumni Representative, Black Alumni Representative, Hispanic Alumni Representative and International Alumni Representative are appointed by the board from submitted nominations.
The Notre Dame Law Association Board of Directors is accepting nominations for alumni representatives to fill open positions for 2021-2022 in the following regions:
- Region 1: Alaska, Hawaii, Northern California, Idaho, Northern Nevada, Oregon and Washington
- Region 9: Ohio, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania
- Region 16: Cook County, Illinois
- Region 18: Northern New York, Eastern Canada
- Affinity Representative: Black Alumni
- International Alumni (currently living or working outside of North America)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.