NDLA regional directors and constituency representatives:
- Regularly attend board meetings;
- Participate in one or more NDLA committees;
- Sponsor, direct, and participate in activities that advance the interests of the NDLA and the University;
- Mentor and promote students and graduates of the Law School in their efforts to secure employment;
- Foster a spirit of solidarity and dedication among NDLA members and friends of the University of Notre Dame and the Law School; and
- Raise funds and solicit contributions to the University of Notre Dame for use by the Law School.
NDLA regions are compatible with university regions as defined by the Notre Dame Alumni Association. Directors serve a three-year term, renewable for an additional three years. The Nominations Committee reviews board nominations during the NDLABoard spring meeting. To be considered for vacancies occurring during the upcoming year, nominations must be received approximately one month prior to the spring meeting date. Two candidates per director position are selected to participate in an election held in late spring or early summer.
The board also appoints constituency representatives to serve as liaisons to the following university affinity groups – Asian-Pacific Alumni of Notre Dame, Black Alumni of Notre Dame, and Hispanic Alumni of Notre Dame.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out my online form.