Paying for a legal education might not be easy, but your invaluable support of the Notre Dame Law School allows our law students to focus on their legal studies a little more, and worry about paying for their education a little less.
What is the Law School Annual Fund?
The Law School Annual Fund is a key source of support for the Notre Dame Law School. Gifts to the Law School Annual Fund:
- Provide student fellowships.
- Build the loan repayment assistance fund.
- Provide resources for the most critical needs of the Law School.
- Expand the Kresge Law Library.
Why give to the Law School Annual Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Law School Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You love Notre Dame.
- You want NDLS to remain among the top law schools in the nation.
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You think law grads should be able to choose careers in public-interest law without having to worry about how they will pay off their law school debt.
- You want to give back to NDLS, because NDLS has given so much to you.
- You’re celebrating a reunion this year, and you want to participate in the Reunion Giving Challenge.
- You want to be eligible for the football ticket lottery (a gift of $1,500 or more will increase your odds in the football ticket lottery AND qualify you for membership in the Order of St. Thomas More.)
Every gift matters. Make yours today.
Please indicate that you wish to direct your gift to the Law School in the “comments” section of the online gift form.
The Notre Dame Law School community has learned that Judge Willie Lipscomb Jr. died unexpectedly while winterizing his boat at his Detroit home on November 6.View All News
Connect with Alumni
1150 Eck Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556