Law Class Groups
Law class groups provide an online tool for class-specific communication. Features are accessed via myNotreDame – the University of Notre Dame’s secure online community. Simply login or register if you do not yet have a login. If you need assistance, please contact the myNotreDame Help Desk at 574-631-1579 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law class group features include:
- Community Billboard
- Events – football games, trips or events organized by classmates
- Members – contact information for all members of your graduating class
- Emails – send emails to individual classmates
- Member map – a visual representation of classmate whereabouts
- Class secretary blasts – secretaries can send bulk emails to all classmates
Law class secretaries serve as group administrators and manage page features.
You can access your class page directly at: mynotredame.nd.edu/lawXX (fill in the two digit year of your class, i.e. 82) or by clicking on the class year link listed below.