Alumni of the Program
More than 500 lawyers from over 100 countries have graduated from Notre Dame Law School’s LL.M. Program in International Human Rights Law.
Keep in touch with alumni of the program by joining the ND Law Human Rights group on LinkedIn.
Alumni, please send your news updates to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in Alumni Notes.
- Xiaosheng Huang ’00 LL.M. interviewed by NBC News in report on human trafficking and marijuana
- Roqia Samim ’22 LL.M. writes policy brief on women’s rights in Afghanistan since Taliban takeover
- Paloma Núñez Fernández ’22 LL.M. hired at Supervision Department of Inter-American Court of Human Rights
- Tonny Raymond Kirabira ’19 LL.M. publishes article in Cambridge International Law Journal
- Maged Arisha ’20 LL.M. starts new position with UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Luwie Ganeshathasan ’19 LL.M. publishes chapter in Oxford University Press book on Covid-19 in Asia
- Leslie Mendez ’20 LL.M. wins Supreme Court case in Belize