With our first admitted student weekend just around the corner, we are busy preparing to welcome many of you to campus!
If you are already registered, we look forward to seeing you! If you have not registered yet, we hope this top-10 list will help you see how beneficial this program can be in making your decision on where to attend law school.
- You have two weekends to choose from: March 24-25 and March 31-April 1.
- It is a great opportunity to meet Dean Nell Jessup Newton, current students, future classmates, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- You get to sit in on Prof. Garnett’s Property class on the 24 or Prof. Huber’s Property class on the 31.
- Learn about the Career Development Office and how the staff will help you with both career planning and the internship/job search process. You may want to check out the Career Placement Map before you arrive on campus to learn where our students go after graduation.
- Tour the law school, campus, and on-campus housing options.
- Meet with University Financial Aid counselors to discuss your options for financing your investment in law school. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you begin to set a budget and track your spending.
- Experience South Bend and the Notre Dame campus. You can even use the recreation facilities during your visit at no charge – just ask at check-in!
- Attend social activities with current students on Thursday evening and the reception with faculty and current students Friday evening. You can also RSVP the Black Law Student Association Reunion Dinner on March 25..
- Use the travel stipend to help offset of the cost of getting to campus.
And last but not least:
- Registration is easy and online! Please register by March 20 for the March 24-25 Admitted Student Weekend and by March 27 for the March 31-April 1 program.
You can view the tentative schedule of activities online. If you are unable to attend one of our admitted student weekends, we encourage you to schedule an individual visit. We look forward to your visit and to welcoming you to the Notre Dame community.