Notre Dame Law Professor Randy Kozel visited the University of Richmond School of Law at the end of April to deliver a lecture and participate in several roundtable discussions surrounding his book, Settled Vs. Right: A Theory of Precedent.
The event was co-sponsored by the Richmond Program in American Constitutional Law and the University of Illinois Program in Constitutional Theory, History, and Law.
Eight legal scholars participated in the discussions.
- Paul Horwitz, Alabama School of Law
- Corinna Barrett Lain, University of Richmond School of Law
- Allison Orr Larsen, William & Mary Law School
- Kurt Lash, University of Richmond School of Law
- Jason Mazzone, University of Illinois College of Law
- Stephen E. Sachs, Duke University School of Law
- Frederick Schauer, University of Virginia School of Law
- Lawrence B. Solum, Georgetown Law
The papers discussed during the event will be published in a special issue of the journal Constitutional Commentary.