The JLEPP 2022 Symposium will discuss the future of voting rights.
Panel 1: The State of the Voting Rights Act and Voting Rights Legislation
- Time: 9:30 to 10:45 a.m.
- Alicia Hughes, Boston University School of Law
- Luis Fraga, University of Notre Dame
- Joshua Douglas, University of Kentucky, J. David Rosenberg College of Law
Panel 2: The Supreme Court and Election Law Jurisprudence
- Time: 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Anthony Gaughan, Drake University Law School
- Derek Muller, University of Iowa College of Law
- Daniel Tokaji, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Michael Morley, Florida State University College of Law
Moderator: Max Gaston, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Notre Dame Law School
Co-sponsor: ND Law Program on Constitutional Structure