Reflection, the online supplement of the Notre Dame Law Review, will publish six articles on the topic of religious liberty. Each will highlight an example of current or historical persecution in a particular region of the world, including Africa, China, Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and the United States. Please join Reflection for a panel discussion on January 24, 2022.
- Jorge Barrera Rojas, Universidad de Chile; Universidad San Sebastián
- Ana María Celis Brunet, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Mark Hill QC, Notre Dame London Law Program
- Andrea Pin, Università degli Studi di Padova
- Brett Scharffs, Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
- James Sonne, Stanford Law School
- Nury Turkel, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
Diane Desierto, Notre Dame Law School, will moderate.
Co-sponsors: ND Law Religious Liberty Initiative, ND Law International & Graduate Programs, London Law Program, and ND Law Program on Church, State & Society