The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will host a panel discussion on “Overcoming Polarization of Religious Liberty” with the following speakers:
- Professor John Inazu, Washington University in St. Louis
- Ms. Asma Uddin, Religious Liberty Attorney & Scholar
- Mr. Justin Giboney, AND Campaign
- Rev. Marian Edmonds-Allen, Parity
- Moderator: Professor Stephanie Barclay, Notre Dame Law School
The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will be an annual gathering of the foremost thought leaders on religious liberty. The summit will stimulate engaging conversations between scholars, advocates, and religious leaders about the future of religious liberty in the United States and around the world.