Timothy Cardinal Dolan, the Archbishop of New York, will deliver the keynote address for the inaugural Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit.
A panel discussion on interfaith dialogue will follow the keynote. Panelists include:
- Dr. Jacqueline Rivers, The Seymour Institute for Black Church and Policy Studies
- Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York
- Elder Quentin Cook, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Rabbi Dr. Meir Soloveichik, Congregation Shearith Israel
- Moderator: Professor Stephanie Barclay, Notre Dame Law School
The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will be an annual gathering of the foremost thought leaders on religious liberty. The summit will stimulate engaging conversations between scholars, advocates, and religious leaders about the future of religious liberty in the United States and around the world.