On the evening of Feb. 4, 2016, the Notre Dame Lawyers Club of San Diego will be presenting a panel discussion on sports and business at Petco Park. Panel members include ND Alumni:
- Tracy A. Warren ’99 J.D., former National and Local Radio Sports Television Broadcaster, present shareholder in Ogletree Deakins
- Sara Hayes, ’95 B.A., former college softball coach, present owner of Power Line Consulting
- Tom Seidler ’90 B.A., owner of the San Diego Padres
- Dayne Crist ’12 B.S., former Notre Dame quarterback and vice-president and financial advisor of wealth management for Bernstein Private Wealth Managment
- Steve Sepeta ’99 B.B.A., president of Adrenaline Lacrosse
Come hear a great discussion, mingle with your fellow ND Alumni, and take a tour of the beautiful ballpark. It’s sure to be a great event!
Click HERE to register.