Salvi has been listed as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” by Woodward/White, Inc., since 2005. In 2017 and 2018, Salvi was selected for The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America. In 2017, Best Lawyers® named him the Plaintiff’s Personal Injury “Lawyer of the Year” in Chicago. Additionally, Salvi’s peers have selected him to the Illinois Super Lawyers Top 10 List every year since 2014 (out of 96,000 Illinois lawyers and all categories of law). In 2016, Leading Lawyers Magazine (Law Bulleting Publishing Company) named Salvi to three Top Ten Lists based on a survey of legal peers. In 2011 and 2012, he received the Jury Verdict Reporter and Law Bulletin Publishing Company awards for Trial Lawyer Excellence.
Salvi has received many additional honors over the years, including:
* Named to the prestigious “Top 100” by the National Trial Lawyers
* Appointed to the Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Jury Instructions in Civil Cases in 2013
* Highest rating for “Legal Ability and General Recommendation” and listing in the “Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers” (Martindale-Hubbell American Law Directory)
* “The Leading American Attorneys of Illinois” (The Consumer Law Guidebook)
* In 2001, he was invited to become a fellow in the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers. In 2015, Salvi was selected to the Leading Lawyers Advisory Board. He currently serves on the American Association for Justice Leaders Forum.
In addition to his many accolades, Salvi is a former President of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and serves as Chairman of the Law School Advisory Council for the University of Notre Dame Law School.