NDLA regional directors and constituency representatives:
- Regularly attend board meetings;
- Participate in one or more NDLA committees;
- Sponsor, direct, and participate in activities that advance the interests of the NDLA and the University;
- Mentor and promote students and graduates of the Law School in their efforts to secure employment;
- Foster a spirit of solidarity and dedication among NDLA members and friends of the University of Notre Dame and the Law School; and
- Raising funds and soliciting contributions to the University of Notre Dame for use by the Law School.
NDLA regions are compatible with university regions as defined by the Notre Dame Alumni Association. Directors serve a three-year term, renewable for an additional three years. The Nominations Committee reviews board nominations during the NDLA Board spring meeting. To be considered for vacancies occurring during the upcoming year, nominations must be received approximately one month prior to the spring meeting date. Two candidates per director position are selected to participate in an election held in late spring or early summer.
The board also appoints constituency representatives to serve as liaisons to the following university affinity groups – Asian-Pacific Alumni of Notre Dame, Black Alumni of Notre Dame, and Hispanic Alumni of Notre Dame.
Open Positions for 2013-2014 include:
- Region 11 Director (ME, MA, NH, North CT, RI, VT)
- At-Large (graduate within then (10) years of the date of election)
- Asian-Pacific Alumni Constituency Representative
- Black Alumni Constituency Representative
- Hispanic Alumni Constituency Representative
If you are interested in submitting a nomination for a regional director or constituency representative position, please complete the NDLA Board Nomination Form.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Notre Dame Law School community has learned that Judge Willie Lipscomb Jr. died unexpectedly while winterizing his boat at his Detroit home on November 6.View All News
Connect with Alumni
1150 Eck Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556