NDLA regional directors and constituency representatives:
- Regularly attend board meetings;
- Participate in one or more NDLA committees;
- Sponsor, direct, and participate in activities that advance the interests of the NDLA and the University;
- Mentor and promote students and graduates of the Law School in their efforts to secure employment;
- Foster a spirit of solidarity and dedication among NDLA members and friends of the University of Notre Dame and the Law School; and
- Raise funds and solicit contributions to the University of Notre Dame for use by the Law School.
NDLA regions are compatible with university regions as defined by the Notre Dame Alumni Association. Directors serve a three-year term, renewable for an additional three years. The Nominations Committee reviews board nominations during the NDLA Board spring meeting. To be considered for vacancies occurring during the upcoming year, nominations must be received approximately one month prior to the spring meeting date. Two candidates per director position are selected to participate in an election held in late spring or early summer.
The board also appoints constituency representatives to serve as liaisons to the following university affinity groups – Asian-Pacific Alumni of Notre Dame, Black Alumni of Notre Dame, and Hispanic Alumni of Notre Dame.
Open Positions for 2017-2018 include:
- Region 7: Michigan
- Region 10: New Jersey, Southern Connecticut, and Southern New York
- Region 17: Florida and Puerto Rico
- At-Large: A Notre Dame Lawyer who graduated law school within 10 years of the election date (June 2017)
If you are interested in submitting a nomination for a regional director, please complete the NDLA Board Nomination Form by March 15, 2017.
Fill out my online form.
For more information, contact email@example.com.