NDLA regional directors and constituency representatives:
- Regularly attend board meetings;
- Participate in one or more NDLA committees;
- Sponsor, direct, and participate in activities that advance the interests of the NDLA and the University;
- Mentor and promote students and graduates of the Law School in their efforts to secure employment;
- Foster a spirit of solidarity and dedication among NDLA members and friends of the University of Notre Dame and the Law School; and
- Raising funds and soliciting contributions to the University of Notre Dame for use by the Law School.
NDLA regions are compatible with university regions as defined by the Notre Dame Alumni Association. Directors serve a three-year term, renewable for an additional three years. The Nominations Committee reviews board nominations during the NDLA Board spring meeting. To be considered for vacancies occurring during the upcoming year, nominations must be received approximately one month prior to the spring meeting date. Two candidates per director position are selected to participate in an election held in late spring or early summer.
The board also appoints constituency representatives to serve as liaisons to the following university affinity groups – Asian-Pacific Alumni of Notre Dame, Black Alumni of Notre Dame, and Hispanic Alumni of Notre Dame.
Open Positions for 2014-2015 include:
- Region 2 (Western Canada, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming)
- Region 3 (Arizona, Mexico, Southern California, and Southern Nevada)
- Region 12 (Delaware, District of Columbia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia)
- Regions 13/14 (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas)
- Young Member (Someone who graduated from NDLS in the past 10 years)
If you are interested in submitting a nomination for a regional director or Young Member, please complete the NDLA Board Nomination Form by April 5.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Richard A. Nussbaum II ’74, ’77 J.D. received the Rev. Edward Frederick Sorin, C.S.C., Award from the Notre Dame Alumni Association at Reunion. The award is presented annually to a Notre Dame graduate who has rendered distinguished service to the University.View All News
Connect with Alumni
1150 Eck Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556