With our first admitted student weekend just around the corner, we are busy preparing to welcome many of you to campus.
If you are already registered, we look forward to seeing you! If you have not registered yet, we hope this top 10 list will help you see how beneficial this program can be in making your decision on where to attend law school.
- You have two weekends to choose from: March 18-19 and April 15-16.
- It is a great opportunity to meet Dean Newton, current students, future classmates, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- You get to sit in either Professor Huber’s Property class or Professor Barrett’s Constitutional Law class (varies based on date of visit).
- Learn about the Career Development Office and how the staff will help you with both career planning and the internship/job search process. You may want to check out the Career Placement Map before you arrive on campus.
- Tour the law school, campus, and on-campus housing options.
- Meet with University Financial Aid Counselors to discuss your options for financing your investment in law school. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you begin to set a budget and track your spending.
- Experience South Bend and the Notre Dame Campus. You can even use the recreation facilities during your visit (at no charge)!
- Attend social activities with current students on Thursday evening and the reception with faculty and current students Friday evening. You can also RSVP to attend the Hispanic Law Student Association Reception dinner (in March) and the Black Law Student Association Reunion Dinner (in April).
- Use the travel stipend to help offset of the cost of getting to campus. The Blue and Gold spring football game is scheduled for April 16. For those planning to attend the Admitted Student Weekend in April, we recommend booking your hotel room and travel as soon as possible.
And last but not least:
- Registration is easy and online! Please register by March 11th for the March 18-19 Admitted Student Weekend.
You can view the tentative schedule of activities online. If you are unable to attend one of our admitted student weekends, we encourage you to schedule an individual visit. We look forward to your visit and to welcoming you in to the Notre Dame community.