One of the benefits of being a student (or the spouse of a student) is access to services through a Campus ID card. How do you get yours?
Campus ID cards are issued by and administered through the Campus Card Office. To request a campus ID card, a student must present a valid government-issued picture ID or passport and his or her University of Notre Dame ndID (nine-digit account number). Upon verification a head shot will be taken and the campus ID card is printed. Your campus ID card gives you….
- Door access – enter buildings after hours, use your card to get into the Rec Center (free!), etc.
- Meal plan access
- Domer Dollars (a flexible spending account)
The Campus Card Office, located at 423 Grace Hall, is open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We suggest that you obtain your campus ID card before orientation.
Quick tip – download the ND Mobile App on your iOS or Android device. Not only does the mobile app offer a lot of helpful campus information such as a campus map, athletic schedules, and access to Sakai, etc., but it also allows you to check the Domer Dollars balance on your campus ID card as well as add additional funds.
Need a Spousal ID Card?
Your spouse has access to many of the amenities on campus and will need a campus ID card to access them. The Admissions Office can help you get an ID Card for your spouse. Just complete the following steps:
- Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Admissions Office in 1329 Biolchini Hall to obtain the
Spouse ID Card Request Form.
- Both you and your spouse need complete and sign the Spouse ID Card Request Form.
- Return the completed form and a copy of your marriage license to the Admissions Office in 1329 Biolchini Hall.
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email from the Campus Card Office that the ID card is ready to be picked up by your spouse.
- A Spousal ID Card is $5.00 and must be paid by debit/credit card.