What do DEI efforts look like in the sports and entertainment industry? How do mandates like the NFL’s Rooney Rule impact diversity and inclusion at the highest levels of leadership? And what priorities should minorities looking to break into sports and entertainment consider?
On this episode of the DEI Podcast with Max Gaston, we revisit a conversation with Black alumni leaders in the sports and entertainment industry from last month’s “Staying in the Game” sports and entertainment panel hosted by the Notre Dame Black Law Students Association. Panelists included:
- Max Siegel ’86, ’92 J.D., CEO of USA Track & Field
- Mickey Carter ’92 J.D., Executive Vice President, U.S. Networks Distribution for Paramount Global
- Ndidi Massay ’93 J.D., Vice President of Workplace Culture & Diversity Initiatives for CBS Sports
- Raghib “Rocket” Ismail ’94 B.A., former NFL wide receiver
- Jonathan Beane, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer for the NFL
The panel was moderated by Jackie Wilson ’07 J.D., Chief DEI Officer for the Brooklyn Nets.
Find the full list of DEI Podcast episodes at rss.com/podcasts/deipod and wherever you listen to podcasts.