Mya Whitmore-Hinton '94 J.D. was recently featured in several news articles about College Football Parents 24/7, a group that she and her husband, Chris Hinton, launched to give parents a voice "to address issues that deal with the well-being of our student athletes."
- Washington Post: The NCAA has lots of rules. Players’ parents wonder why it has none for coronavirus.
- Los Angeles Times: College football parents take note of Ivy League suspending fall sports amid pandemic
- USA Today: COVID-19: College football parents band together in effort to hold schools accountable
- NPR: 'College Football Parents 24/7' Advocacy Group Asks NCAA To Enforce Coronavirus Rules
- ESPN: A spring 2021 college football season? What a coronavirus-impacted schedule might look like