“Staying in the Game” is a panel discussion with leaders in the sports and entertainment industry, presented by the Black Law Students Association.
- Raghib “Rocket” Ismail ’94 B.A., former NFL wide receiver
- Ndidi Opia Massay ’93 J.D., Vice President of Workplace Culture & Diversity Initiatives, CBS Sports
- Max Siegel ’86, ’92 J.D., Chief Executive Officer, USA Track & Field
- Mickey Carter ’92 J.D., Executive Vice President, U.S. Networks Distribution, Paramount Global
- Jonathan Beane, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, National Football League
- Jackie Wilson ’07 J.D., Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer, BSE Global
Admission is free, but a ticket is required.
Co-sponsors: Faegre Drinker | ND Law Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | ND Law Alumni Relations | Notre Dame Athletics | Mendoza College of Business | Mendoza Black Graduates in Management | ND Sports, Communications, and Entertainment Law Forum