Among other topics, the symposium will look at the promise and limits of trends with ESG investors, corporate sustainability reporting, and venture capital financing.
The symposium will occur at Notre Dame’s London Global Gateway on Trafalgar Square.
- Global Lawyering Initiative at Notre Dame Law School
- University College London Faculty of Laws
- University College London Centre for Commercial Law
- Notre Dame Research Program on Law and Market Behavior (LAMB)
- Patrick Corrigan, Associate Professor of Law, Notre Dame Law School
- Carsten Gerner-Beuerle, Professor of Commercial Law, University College London
- Yingxiang Li, The University of British Columbia;
- Patrick Corrigan, Associate Professor of Law, University of Notre Dame;
- Luca Enriques, Professor of Corporate Law, University of Oxford Faculty of Law;
- Jill Fisch, Saul A. Fox Distinguished Professor of Business Law, Co-Director, Institute for Law and Economics, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School;
- Stavros Gadinis, Professor of Law, University of California Berkeley School of Law;
- Narine Lalafaryan, Lecturer in Corporate/Financial Law, University College London;
- Maria Maciá, Associate Professor of Law, University of Notre Dame.