The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will host a panel discussion on “International Threats to Religious Liberty” (Panel 2) with the following speakers:
- Fr. Dcn. Andrew Bennett, Cardus
- Nathaniel Hurd, Religious Freedom Institute
- Kelsey Zorzi, Alliance Defending Freedom International
- Stephen Rasche, Catholic University in Erbil, Iraq
- Moderator: Rev. John Paul Kimes, Notre Dame Law School
The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will be an annual gathering of the foremost thought leaders on religious liberty. The summit will stimulate engaging conversations between scholars, advocates, and religious leaders about the future of religious liberty in the United States and around the world.