The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will host a panel discussion on "International Threats to Religious Liberty" (Panel 1) with the following speakers:
- Ms. Marcela Szymanski, Aid to the Church in Need
- Most Rev. Elias Zaidan, Bishop of the Eparchy of Our Lady of Lebanon
- Professor Ana María Celis Brunet, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Ambassador Morse Tan, Northern Illinois University
- Moderator: Professor Roger Alford, Notre Dame Law School
The Notre Dame Religious Liberty Summit will be an annual gathering of the foremost thought leaders on religious liberty. The summit will stimulate engaging conversations between scholars, advocates, and religious leaders about the future of religious liberty in the United States and around the world.