It's been 25 years since Notre Dame Law School moved its legal aid clinic off campus and into the community.
Visit with clinical law faculty and see how the ND Clinical Law Center continues to evolve to prepare students for the legal profession while helping South Bend residents.
All of the clinical faculty will be present at the open house.
- Michael Jenuwine, Applied Mediation Clinic
- Jim Kelly, Community Development Clinic
- Judy Fox, Economic Justice Clinic
- Jodi Clifford, Intellectual Property & Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Patrick Thomas, Notre Dame Tax Clinic
A free shuttle (South Bend Taxi) will run between the Clinical Law Center and the Law School/Main Circle from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. Free coffee and bagels will be available for attendees. Professor Judy Fox will also be signing copies of her book, The Foreclosure Echo, which will be available for sale.
Visit law.nd.edu/homecoming for a full schedule of this year's Law School Homecoming events.