25th Anniversary Rwandan Genocide
Notre Dame Law School is proud to join the Rwandan American Community of the Midwest and The Peace Center for Forgiveness and Reconciliation as co-sponsor of a symposium commemorating the 25th anniversary of the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi.
- Click here for the Friday schedule and bios of the Friday speakers.
- Click here for the Saturday schedule and bios of the Saturday speakers.
Several media outlets recently previewed this event. View the reports below.
- South Bend Tribune: Telling stories to survive Rwanda genocide, 25 years later
- South Bend Tribune: General who tried to stop Rwanda genocide speaks of PTSD and failing world leaders
- WSBT: Local Rwandan genocide survivors tell their stories