Notre Dame Club of Chicago Networking Breakfast
Join the Notre Dame Club of Chicago for the next Networking Breakfast on November 12th!
Doors Open 7:15 am
Open Networking: 715 – 7:45 am
Formal Program: 7:45 – 8:45 am
Adjourn Promptly at 8:45, but room open until 9:15 am
Cost: $5 donation to the church at the door (please do not pay online).
Please be sure to register by noon, November 11th to be included on the attendee list.
Interested in sponsoring a breakfast?
Every cent of the $5 admission is a donation to the church to support the services it provides to those who work in the Loop and to the many who are less fortunate than most ND alumni.
Sponsors ensure that we are able to provide a light breakfast and coffee for attendees. They receive name and/or logo placement on this page and on the Club’s calendar. Sponsors will also receive verbal recognition at the event. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Special Guests and Hosts:
Special Guests from the University:
• Tamara Freeman, Director HR Services, University of Notre Dame
• Margaret Morgan, Director of Residential Life: Rector Recruitment, Hiring, and Retention, University of Notre Dame
• John Blasi, Managing Director, Information Security, Technology Projects Lead, Accenture
• Tim Daro, President at Bernard & Company
• Matt Fumagalli, Director of Finance, NBC Sports Group
• Fr. Bob Lombardo, Director of Our Lady of the Angels (www.missionola.com)
• Shane O’Flaherty, National Director of Hospitality and Travel for Microsoft and, along with two other ND alums, Co-Founder of the OneParish App
•Ed Rog, Director Notre Dame Senior Alumni for Region 16 (Chicago, Cook County & NW Indiana)
•Dolores Simon, Executive Deputy Director of Business Services for the Illinois Department of Employment Security and 1st Vice President of the Notre Dame Club of Chicago (Club President as of 7/1/16)
•Kinnon Tatum II, Agency Process Specialist at Allstate