Hogan Lovells and Notre Dame Law School are proud to host a lecture on “The Next Generation of Investment Treaties and their Impact on Investor-State Dispute Settlement.”
The lecture will be held from 5 -7p.m. on Thursday, February 12, 2015 at the City Club of Washington, D.C., 555 13th Street NW.
A cocktail reception will follow.
Our keynote speaker for the evening will be Meg Kinnear, Secretary-General of the International Centre for
Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) at the World Bank.
The event will feature:
• Meg Kinnear, ICSID Secretary-General, World Bank, Keynote Speaker
• Roger Alford, University of NotreDame, Commentator
• Jonathan Stoel, Hogan Lovells, Commentator
• Horacio Grigera Naón, American University, Commentator
• Susan Franck, Washington and Lee University, Commentator
• Michael Tracton, U.S. Department of State, Commentator