Find Books and Journal Articles
Find a Book or Journal
- Law Library Catalog
- Hesburgh Libraries
- WorldCat – Worldwide Catalog of Books and Other Materials
Find a Journal Article
- HeinOnline – Database of over 600 American legal journals. Contains scanned images, so articles appear just as they do in the printed journals. Perfect for cite-checking. Find articles by citation or browse by title or author. Full-text searching is also available.
- LegalTrac – Index for Anglo-American legal journal articles published after 1979. Minimal full text availability.
- Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective 1908-1981 – indexing over 500 Anglo-American legal periodicals. It is the only electronic index for pre-1980 articles.
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals – Indexes articles published principally in non-Anglo-American law journals, essay collections, yearbooks, etc. Articles are in a number of languages. 1985-present. Notre Dame Law School Only