To Apply for the LL.M. in International and Comparative Law program on the London campus:
The application period begins September 1 and applications must be received no later than April 1.
Applicants must complete the online application found on the Law School Admission Council’s website or download an application here download pdf application.
All applicants must have a TOEFL iBT score of at least 100.
There is a $75 application fee.
Eligibility and Application Requirements
- J.D., LL.B., or law degree from home country
- Application Form (due April 1)
- Application Fee ($75)
- Personal Statement indicating why you wish to study for the Notre Dame Law School London LL.M.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Evidence of English Proficiency – TOEFL ibT score of 100 or graduation from an English instruction University