K.J. Martijn Cremers
- Thirty Years of Shareholder Rights and Firm Valuation (July 2013). Journal of Finance, Forthcoming (with Allen Ferrell)
- Aggregate Jump and Volatility Risk in the Cross-Section of Stock Returns, (with Michael Halling, David Weinbaum), forthcoming in Journal of Finance, 2014.
- “Does the Market for CEO Talent Explain Controversial CEO Pay Practices?” (with Yaniv Grinstein), ), forthcoming in the Review of Finance, 2014
- Uncertainty and Valuations (with Hongjun Yan), forthcoming in the Critical Finance Review, 2014
- Should Benchmark Indices Have Alpha? Revisiting Performance Evaluation (with Antti Petajisto and Eric
Zitzewitz), forthcoming in the Critical Finance Review, Issue 1, 2013, 1-48.
- Tiebreaker: Certification and Multiple Ratings, 2012, Journal of Finance, 67(1), 113-152 (with Dion Bongaerts and William Goetzmann)
- CEO Pay Slice and Firm Performance, 2011, Journal of Financial Economics, 102, 199-221 (with Lucian
Bebchuk and Urs Peyer)
- Institutional Investors and Proxy Voting: The Impact of the 2003 Mutual Fund Voting Disclosure Regulation, 2011, American Law and Economics Review, 13(1), 220-268 (with Roberta Romano)
- Internal Capital Markets and Corporate Politics in a Banking Group, 2011, Review of Financial Studies, 24(2), 358-401 (with Rocco Huang and Zacharias Sautner)
- Deviations from Put-Call Parity and Stock Return Predictability, 2010, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 45(2), 335-367 (with David Weinbaum)
Nicole Stelle Garnett
- A Room of One’s Own? Accessory-Dwelling-Unit Reforms and Local Parochialism (with Margaret Brinig), 45 Urban Lawyer 519 (2014)
- Redeeming Transect Zoning?, 78 BROOKLYN LAW REVIEW 571 (2013).
- Managing the Urban Commons, 160 University of Pennsylvania Law Review 1995 (2012).
- Are Charters Enough Choice? School Choice and the Future of Catholic Schools, 87 Notre Dame Law Review 1892 (2012).
- Catholic Schools and Broken Windows, with Margaret Brinig, 9 Journal of Empirical Legal 347 Studies (2012).
- Catholic Schools, Charter Schools, and Crime, with Margaret Brinig, 79 University of Chicago Law Review 31 (2012).
- The People Paradox, 2012 University of Illinois Law Review 43.
- 2010 William J. Brennan Lecture—Restoring Lost Connections: Land Use, Policing, and Urban Vitality, 36 Oklahoma City Law Review 253 (2011)
- Land Use Regulation, Innovation, and Growth, book chapter, in Rules for Growth: Promoting Innovation and Growth Through Legal Reform (Kauffman Foundation on Entrepreneurship 2011).
- Ordering the City: Land Use, Policing, and the Restoration of Urban America (Yale University Press, 2010)
- Unbundling Homeownership: Regional Reforms from the Inside Out, 119 Yale Law Journal 1904 (2010) (solicited essay reviewing Lee Anne Fennell, The Unbounded Home: Property Values Beyond Property Lines, Yale U.P., 2009).
- Affordable Private Education and the Middle Class City, 77 University of Chicago Law Review 205 (2010)
- Catholic Schools, Urban Neighborhoods, and Education Reform (with Margaret Brinig), 85 Notre Dame Law Review 887 (2010)
- Governing? Gentrifying? Seceding? Real-Time Answers to Questions about BIDS, 3 Drexel L. Rev. 35 (2010)
- The Order Maintenance Agenda as Land Use Policy, 24 Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy 131 (2010)
- Mercantilism, American Style, book chapter, in Hernando De Soto and Property in a Market Economy (Ashgate, 2010)
Daniel B. Kelly
- Dividing Possessory Rights, in The Law and Economics Of Possession (Yun-Chien Chang ed., Cambridge University Press, forthcoming 2014).
- The Right to Include, 63 Emory Law Journal __ (forthcoming 2014).
- Restricting Testamentary Freedom: Ex Ante Versus Ex Post Justifications, 82 Fordham Law Review 1125 (2013).
- Toward Economic Analysis of the Uniform Probate Code, 45 University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, 855-898 (2012).
- Strategic Spillovers, 111 Columbia Law Review 1641 (2011).
- Acquiring Land Through Eminent Domain: Justifications, Limitations, and Alternatives, in Research Handbook on the Economic Analysis of Property Law (Kenneth Ayotte & Henry E. Smith, eds., Edward Elgar 2011).
- Confusion Isn’t Everything, 89 Notre Dame L. Rev. 253 (2013) (with William McGeveran).
- Trademark Law’s Faux Federalism, in INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THE COMMON LAW (Cambridge University Press, 2013) (invited contribution to University of Pennsylvania Law School symposium on Intellectual Property and the Common Law)
- Is Pepsi Really a Substitute for Coke? Market Definition in Antitrust and IP, 100 GEORGETOWN LAW JOURNAL 2055 (2012) (with Mark A. Lemley) (100th Anniversary Volume)
- A Consumer Decision-Making Model of Trademark Law, 98 VIRGINIA LAW REVIEW 67 (2012).
- functionality, 48 HOUSTON LAW REVIEW (forthcoming 2012) (invited contribution to University of Houston Law Center Institute for Intellectual Property & Information Law Santa Fe Conference, Trademark: Today and Tomorrow)
- Owning Mark(et)s, 109 MICH. L. REV. 137 (2010) (with Mark A. Lemley)
- Irrelevant Confusion, 62 STAN. L. REV. 413 (2010) (with Mark A. Lemley).
- Testing Modern Trademark Lawâs Theory of Harm, 95 IOWA L. REV. 63 (2009).
- Selected as one of the best law review articles on intellectual property law published in 2009 and republished in the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW REVIEW (West 2010)
- Understanding Behavioral Antitrust, 92 Texas L. Rev. 573-667 (2014).
- The Market, The Firm, and Behavioral Antitrust in THE OXFORD HANDBOOK OF BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS AND THE LAW (forthcoming 2014).
- The Psychology of Competition: A Social Comparison Perspective, 8 Perspectives on Psychological Science 634 (2013) (with Stephen M. Garcia & Tyrone M. Schiff).
- Some Challenges Facing a Behaviorally-Informed Approach to the Directive on Unfair Commercial Practices in Unfair Commercial Practices: The Long Road to Harmonized Law Enforcement 9 (Tihamer Toth ed. 2013).
- The Innocence Effect, 62 DUKE LAW JOURNAL 343 (2012) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal).
- Behavioral Antitrust: A New Approach to the Rule of Reason after Leegin, 2011 UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS LAW REVIEW 805 (2011) (with William Rinner).
- Foreward: Advances in the Behavioral Analysis of Law: Markets, Institutions, and Contracts, 74 LAW & CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS i (2011) (symposium introduction).
- The N-Effect: Beyond Winning Probabilities, 21 Psychological Science 748 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- Whether and When to Debias through Law, 12 LAW AND BUSINESS 41 (2010) [In Hebrew].
- Fairness and the Willingness to Accept Plea Bargain Offers, 7 JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL LEGAL STUDIES 97 (2010) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal & Stephen M. Garcia).
- The Price of Equality: Suboptimal Resource Allocations across Social Categories, 20 Business Ethics Quarterly 75 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max H. Bazerman, Shirli Kopelman, and Dale T. Miller).
- Introduction: Expansion and Contraction in Monopolization Law, 76 ANTITRUST LAW JOURNAL 653 (2010) (with Michal S. Gal & Spencer Weber Waller).
- Unilateral, Anticompetitive Acquisitions of Dominance or Monopoly Power, 76 ANTITRUST LAW JOURNAL 847 (2010).
- The Psychology of Competition: A Social Comparison Perspective, 8 PERSPECTIVES ON PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE (forthcoming 2013) (with Stephen M. Garcia & Tyrone M. Schiff).
- The N-Effect: Beyond Winning Probabilities, 21 PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE 748 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- The Price of Equality: Suboptimal Resource Allocations across Social Categories, 20 BUSINESS ETHICS QUARTERLY 75 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max H. Bazerman, Shirli Kopelman, and Dale T. Miller).
- The N-Effect: More Competitors, Less Competition, 20 PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE 871 (2009) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- Rankings, Standards, and Competition: Task vs. Scale Comparisons, 102 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND HUMAN DECISION PROCESSES 95 (2007) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- Ranks and Rivals: A Theory of Competition 32 PERSONALITY AND SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY BULLETIN 970 (2006) (with Stephen M. Garcia & Richard Gonzalez).
- Profit Maximization versus Disadvantageous Inequality in Choice Behavior: The Impact of Self Categorization, 18 JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING 187 (2005) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max Bazerman & Dale T. Miller).
- Focusing Failures in Competitive Environments: Explaining Decision Errors in the Monty Hall Game, the Acquiring a Company Problem, and Multi-Party Ultimatums, 16 JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING 353 (2003) (with Max H. Bazerman).