K.J. Martijn Cremers
- “Does the Market for CEO Talent Explain Controversial CEO Pay Practices?” (with Yaniv Grinstein), forthcoming in the Review of Finance
- “Uncertainty and Valuations” (with Hongjun Yan), forthcoming in the Critical Finance Review
- “Should Benchmark Indices Have Alpha? Revisiting Performance Evaluation” (with Antti Petajisto and Eric
Zitzewitz), forthcoming in the Critical Finance Review
- “Tiebreaker: Certification and Multiple Ratings,” 2012, Journal of Finance, 67(1), 113-152 (with Dion Bongaerts and William Goetzmann)
- “CEO Pay Slice and Firm Performance,” 2011, Journal of Financial Economics, 102, 199-221 (with Lucian
Bebchuk and Urs Peyer)
- “Institutional Investors and Proxy Voting: The Impact of the 2003 Mutual Fund Voting Disclosure Regulation,” 2011, American Law and Economics Review, 13(1), 220-268 (with Roberta Romano)
- “Internal Capital Markets and Corporate Politics in a Banking Group,” 2011, Review of Financial Studies, 24(2), 358-401 (with Rocco Huang and Zacharias Sautner)
- “Deviations from Put-Call Parity and Stock Return Predictability,” 2010, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 45(2), 335-367 (with David Weinbaum)
Nicole Stelle Garnett
- Redeeming Transect Zoning?, 78 BROOKLYN LAW REVIEW 571 (2013).
- Managing the Urban Commons, forthcoming University of Pennsylvania Law Review (2012) .
- Are Charters Enough Choice? School Choice and the Future of Catholic Schools, forthcoming Notre Dame Law Review (2012).
- Catholic Schools and Broken Windows, with Margaret Brinig, 9 Journal of Empirical Legal 347 Studies (2012).
- Catholic Schools, Charter Schools, and Crime, with Margaret Brinig, 79 University of Chicago Law Review 31 (2012).
- The People Paradox, 2012 University of Illinois Law Review 43.
- A Winn for Educational Pluralism, 121 YALE L.J. ONLINE 31 (2011).
- Land Use Regulation, Innovation, and Growth, book chapter, in Rules for Growth: Promoting Innovation and Growth Through Legal Reform (Kauffman Foundation on Entrepreneurship 2011).
- Unbundling Homeownership: Regional Reforms from the Inside Out, 119 Yale Law Journal 1904 (2010) (solicited essay reviewing Lee Anne Fennell, The Unbounded Home: Property Values Beyond Property Lines, Yale U.P., 2009).
- Planning as Public Use, 34 Ecology Law Quarterly 443 (2007). reprinted in 2008 ZONING AND PLANNING LAW HANDBOOK at 557 (Patricia E. Salkin ed., Thomson West 2008).
- Suburbs as Exit, Suburbs as Entrance, 106 Michigan Law Review 277-304 (2007).
- Save the Cities, Stop the Suburbs? (book review), 116 Yale Law Journal 598-630 (2006).
- The Neglected Political Economy of Eminent Domain, 105 Mich. L. Rev. 101 (2006)
- Unsubsidizing Suburbia, 90 Minnesota L. Rev. 459 (2005).
- Relocating Disorder, Virginia Law Review 1075 (2005).
- Ordering (And Order In) The City, 57 Stanford Law Review 1 (2004).
- The Public Use Question as a Takings Problem, 71 George Washington Law Review 934 (2003).
- Trouble Preserving Paradise, 87 Cornell Law Review 158 (2001).
- On Castles and Commerce, 42 Wm. & Mary Law Review 1191 (2001) (reprinted in West’s 2002 Zoning and Planning Law Handbook).
- The Road from Welfare to Work: Informal Transportation and the Urban Poor, 38 Harvard Journal on Legislation 173 (2001).
Daniel B. Kelly
- Toward Economic Analysis of the Uniform Probate Code, 45 University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, 855-898 (2012).
- Strategic Spillovers, 111 Columbia Law Review 1641 (2011).
- Acquiring Land Through Eminent Domain: Justifications, Limitations, and Alternatives, in Research Handbook on the Economic Analysis of Property Law (Kenneth Ayotte & Henry E. Smith, eds., Edward Elgar 2011).
- Pretextual Takings: Of Private Developers, Local Governments, and Impermissible Favoritism, 17 Supreme Court Economic Review 173 (2009).
- The Limitations of Majoritarian Land Assembly, 122 Harvard Law Review Forum 7 (2009).
- The “Public Use” Requirement in Eminent Domain Law: A Rationale Based on Secret Purchases and Private Influence, 92 Cornell Law Review 1 (2006).
- Trademark Law’s Faux Federalism, in INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THE COMMON LAW (Cambridge University Press, 2013) (invited contribution to University of Pennsylvania Law School symposium on Intellectual Property and the Common Law)
- Is Pepsi Really a Substitute for Coke? Market Definition in Antitrust and IP, 100 GEORGETOWN LAW JOURNAL _ (forthcoming 2012) (with Mark A. Lemley) (100th Anniversary Volume)
- A Consumer Decision-Making Model of Trademark Law, 97 VIRGINIA LAW REVIEW _ (forthcoming 2012).
- functionality, 48 HOUSTON LAW REVIEW (forthcoming 2012) (invited contribution to University of Houston Law Center Institute for Intellectual Property & Information Law Santa Fe Conference, Trademark: Today and Tomorrow)
- Owning Mark(et)s, 109 MICH. L. REV. 137 (2010) (with Mark A. Lemley)
- Irrelevant Confusion, 62 STAN. L. REV. 413 (2010) (with Mark A. Lemley).
- Testing Modern Trademark Lawâs Theory of Harm, 95 IOWA L. REV. 63 (2009).
- Selected as one of the best law review articles on intellectual property law published in 2009 and republished in the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW REVIEW (West 2010)
- Understanding Behavioral Antitrust, 92 TEXAS LAW REVIEW (forthcoming 2014).
- The Market, The Firm, and Behavioral Antitrust in THE OXFORD HANDBOOK OF BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS AND THE LAW (forthcoming 2013).
- The Innocence Effect, 62 DUKE LAW JOURNAL 343 (2012) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal).
- Behavioral Antitrust: A New Approach to the Rule of Reason after Leegin, 2011 UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS LAW REVIEW 805 (2011) (with William Rinner).
- Foreward: Advances in the Behavioral Analysis of Law: Markets, Institutions, and Contracts, 74 LAW & CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS i (2011) (symposium introduction).
- Whether and When to Debias through Law, 12 LAW AND BUSINESS 41 (2010) [In Hebrew].
- Unilateral, Anticompetitive Acquisitions of Dominance or Monopoly Power, 76 ANTITRUST LAW JOURNAL 847 (2010).
- Introduction: Expansion and Contraction in Monopolization Law, 76 ANTITRUST LAW JOURNAL 653 (2010) (with Michal S. Gal & Spencer Weber Waller).
- Fairness and the Willingness to Accept Plea Bargain Offers, 7 JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL LEGAL STUDIES 97 (2010) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal & Stephen M. Garcia).
- The Impact of Innocence on Plea Bargaining: Empirical Findings, Psychological Insights, and Normative Implications, 39 MISHPATIM: THE HEBREW UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW 115 (2009) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal) [In Hebrew].
- The Methodology of the Behavioral Analysis of Law, 4 HAIFA LAW REVIEW 237 (2008).
- Comment: On Experimental Law and Economics and Default Breach Remedies, 163 JOURNAL OF INSTITUTIONAL AND THEORETICAL ECONOMICS 26 (2007).
- Overcoming Impediments to Information Sharing, 55 ALABAMA LAW REVIEW 231 (2004) (with Amitai Aviram).
- Illustrating a Behaviorally-Informed Approach to Antitrust Law: Section 2 Predation and Beyond, 18 ANTITRUST 52 (2003).
- Incentives to Create under a "Lifetime-Plus-Years" Copyright Duration: Lessons from a Behavioral Economic Analysis for Eldred v. Ashcroft, in Symposium: Eldred v. Ashcroft: Intellectual Property, Congressional Power, and the Constitution, 36 LOYOLA OF LOS ANGELES LAW REVIEW 437 (2002) (with Dotan Oliar).
- The Fable of Entry: Bounded Rationality, Market Discipline, and Legal Policy, 101 MICHIGAN LAW REVIEW 482 (2002).
- The Psychology of Competition: A Social Comparison Perspective, 8 PERSPECTIVES ON PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE (forthcoming 2013) (with Stephen M. Garcia & Tyrone M. Schiff).
- The N-Effect: Beyond Winning Probabilities, 21 PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE 748 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- The Price of Equality: Suboptimal Resource Allocations across Social Categories, 20 BUSINESS ETHICS QUARTERLY 75 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max H. Bazerman, Shirli Kopelman, and Dale T. Miller).
- The N-Effect: More Competitors, Less Competition, 20 PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE 871 (2009) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- Rankings, Standards, and Competition: Task vs. Scale Comparisons, 102 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND HUMAN DECISION PROCESSES 95 (2007) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- Ranks and Rivals: A Theory of Competition 32 PERSONALITY AND SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY BULLETIN 970 (2006) (with Stephen M. Garcia & Richard Gonzalez).
- Profit Maximization versus Disadvantageous Inequality in Choice Behavior: The Impact of Self Categorization, 18 JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING 187 (2005) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max Bazerman & Dale T. Miller).
- Focusing Failures in Competitive Environments: Explaining Decision Errors in the Monty Hall Game, the Acquiring a Company Problem, and Multi-Party Ultimatums, 16 JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING 353 (2003) (with Max H. Bazerman).