(29) Colleen Baker, The Federal Reserve as Last Resort (12/12)
46 University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform 69-133 (2012).
(28) Daniel B. Kelly, Toward Economic Analysis of the Uniform Probate Code (06/12)
45 University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform (forthcoming 2012) (symposium).
(27) Mark A. Lemley & Mark P. McKenna, Is Pepsi Really a Substitute for Coke? Market Definition in Antitrust and IP (04/12).
(26) Mark P. McKenna, A Consumer Decision-Making Theory of Trademark Law (01/12)
98 Virginia Law Review 67 (2012).
(25) Nicole Stelle Garnett, Are Charters Enough Choice? School Choice and the Future of Catholic Schools (01/12)
University of Notre Dame Law Review (forthcoming 2012) (symposium).
(24) Mark P. McKenna, Functionality (11/11)
48 Houston Law Review 823 (2011) (symposium).
(23) Nicole Stelle Garnett, Managing the Urban Commons (11/11)
University of Pennsylvania Law Review (forthcoming 2012) (symposium).
(22) Oren Gazal-Ayal & Avishalom Tor, The Innocence Effect (08/11)
62 Duke Law Journal (forthcoming 2012).
(21) Mark P. McKenna, Probabilistic Knowledge of Third-Party Trademark Infringement (08/11)
2011 Stanford Technology Law Review 10.
(20) Margaret F. Brinig & Nicole Stelle Garnett, Catholic Schools, Charter Schools, and Crime (07/11)
79 University of Chicago Law Review 31 (2012).
(19) Nicole Stelle Garnett, A Win for Educational Pluralism (05/11)
121 Yale Law Journal Online 31 (2011).
(18) Douglas W. Allen & Margaret Brinig, Do Joint Parenting Laws Make Any Difference? (05/11)
8 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies 304 (2011).
(17) Avishalom Tor, Advances in the Behavioral Analysis of Law: Markets, Institutions, and Contracts (05/11)
74 Law and Contemporary Problems i (2011) (forward)
(16) Mark P. McKenna & Brett M. Frischmann, Intergenerational Progress (04/11)
2011 Wisconsin Law Review 123 (symposium).
(15) Colleen Baker, Charting a Course in Clearing (04/11)
Bulletin of the Notre Dame Center for the Study of Financial Regulation (forthcoming)
(14) Nicole Stelle Garnett, Land Use Regulation, Innovation, and Growth (03/11)
in Rules for Growth: Promoting Innovation and Growth Through Law Reform (Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation 2011)
(13) Margaret F. Brinig, The Division of Labor Across Time and Generations (02/11)
in Marriage at the Crossroads (Cambridge University Press, forthcoming)
(12) Margaret F. Brinig, Belonging and Trust: Divorce and Social Capital (02/11)
Brigham Young University Journal of Public Law (forthcoming 2011)
(11) Margaret F. Brinig, Parents, Trusted But Not Trustees or (Foster) Parents as Fiduciaries (02/11)
93 Boston University Law Review 1189 (2011) (symposium)
(10) Margaret F. Brinig, Two Treatments of Pluralism: Canada and the United States (02/11)
Keynote Address at the Canadian Law and Economics Association Annual Meeting
West Indies Law Journal (forthcoming 2011)
(9) Nicole Stelle Garnett, The People Paradox (02/11)
2012 University of Illinois Law Review 43.
(8) Nicole Stelle Garnett, Governing? Gentrifying? Seceding? Real-Time Answers to Questions About Business Improvement Districts (02/11)
3 Drexel Law Review 35 (2010) (symposium)
(7) Daniel B. Kelly, Acquiring Land Through Eminent Domain: Justifications, Limitations, and Alternatives (02/11)
in Research Handbook on the Economics of Property Law (Edward Elgar, 2011)
(6) Colleen M. Baker, Regulating the Invisible: The Case of Over-The-Counter Derivatives (01/11)
85 Notre Dame Law Review 1287 (2010).
(5) Mark P. McKenna, Testing Modern Trademark Law’s Theory of Harm (12/10)
95 Iowa Law Review 63 (2009).
(4) Mark A. Lemley & Mark P. McKenna, Owning Mark(et)s (09/10)
109 Michigan Law Review 137 (2010).
(3) Avishalom Tor & William J. Rinner, Behavioral Antitrust: A New Approach to the Rule of Reason After Leegin (09/10)
2011 University of Illinois Law Review 805
(2) Margaret F. Brinig & Nicole Stelle Garnett, Catholic Schools and Broken Windows (09/10)
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies 347 (2012).
(1) Daniel B. Kelly, Strategic Spillovers (09/10)
111 Columbia Law Review 1641 (2011).