To apply for the LL.M. in International and Comparative Law program on the London campus, complete the application form and mail it with your application fee of $75 (US dollars) to: LL.M. in International and Comparative Law Program, Notre Dame Law School, 1329 Biolchini Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556. The application fee is non-refundable.
Applications will be accepted from September 1 to May 1. Applicants who wish to start in the Spring must apply by November 1. Applicants who wish to start in the Fall must apply by May 1.
- European Union Citizenship
- J.D., LL.B., or law degree from home country
- Application Form (due May 1)
- Application Fee ($75)
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- LL.M. Credential Assembly Service
For Transcripts and TOEFL (if applicable)