Order of St. Thomas More
What is the Order of St. Thomas More?
Order of St. Thomas More members provide a high level of annual support for the Notre Dame Law School. Through their gifts, members support:
- Financial aid and loan forgiveness
- Clinical and academic programs
- Faculty recruitment
- Career services and student life
- The Kresge Law Library
- International research, teaching, and service
And most important, members constitute a strong network for our students and alumni.
How do I become a member?
Joining the Order is easy! Simply make an annual gift to the Law School at one of the following tiers of giving:
- Associate: recent law school alumni of the last 5 years: $500
- Traditional: $1,500 or more
- Dean’s Circle Blue: $5,000—$9,999
- Dean’s Circle Gold: $10,000 or more
Dean’s Circle Blue members enjoy:
- Exclusive events on football weekends including access to the VIP Recognition Society Room during home football weekends and a special Mass following the game
- Concierge Hotline for assistance with campus information needs
- A memento emblematic of your commitment to the Law School
- Inner-circle publications of the Law School
- Notre Dame’s annual fiscal report and year-in-review video
- Additional assistance with tickets and parking for home football games
In addition to the above, Dean’s Circle Gold members enjoy:
- Exclusive signature events at the Annual Shamrock Series Game
- Additional assistance with tickets and parking for home football games.
All members enjoy the benefits of traditional membership, including:
- A medallion symbolizing your membership in the Order
- Personalized membership card entitling bearer to discounts at select on-campus dining venues, including Sorin’s, Leahy’s, and Legends, and a 20 percent discount on purchases at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop (excludes golf lessons)
- Select Law School publications, including Notre Dame Lawyer, for those not currently receiving them
- University communications, such as the President’s Newsletter and Notre Dame Magazine, for those not currently receiving them
- Invitations to regional gatherings, special campus events and March Under the Arch
- “Special contributor status” in the football ticket lottery, with improved chances for success in obtaining football tickets to multiple home games
Every gift matters. Join the Order of St. Thomas More Dean’s Circle today.
Questions? Please contact:
Associate Director, Law Annual Giving
Patrick A. Salvi II ’07 J.D., was awarded the 2015 F. Scott Baldwin Award by the American Association for Justice at its annual convention in Montreal, Canada, this month, AAJ announced.
Salvi, partner with Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. in Chicago, is son of Patrick Salvi Sr. ’78 J.D., and brother of Brian Salvi ’09, ’13 J.D.
The F. Scott Baldwin Award is presented each year to the “most outstanding young trial lawyer” in the country.
The F. Scott Baldwin award was established to honor and recognize F. Scott Baldwin of Marshall, Texas, a world-renowned trial lawyer, whose efforts have produced outstanding damage awards for injured victims and their families. The award is given to a lawyer who has made a significant contribution to the New Lawyers Division of the AAJ and has attained one or more outstanding trial verdicts.
On July 8th, ND lawyers in the Bay Area gathered at “Irish Times” to join Dean Nell Newton for a mid-week happy hour. In addition to the ND alumni, the crowd included both current and incoming NDLS students from San Francisco. A great time was had by all!
Despite the stormy weather in New York City June 16, more than 170 Notre Dame Lawyers turned out for the 5th Annual NDL-NYC Reception held at the beautiful Union League Club.View All News
1341B Biolchini Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556