Order of St. Thomas More
What is the Order of St. Thomas More?
Order of St. Thomas More members provide a high level of annual support for the Notre Dame Law School. Through their gifts, members support:
- Financial aid and loan forgiveness
- Clinical and academic programs
- Faculty recruitment
- Career services and student life
- The Kresge Law Library
- International research, teaching, and service
And most important, members constitute a strong network for our students and alumni.
How do I become a member?
Joining the Order is easy! Simply make an annual gift to the Law School at one of the following tiers of giving:
- Associate: recent law school alumni of the last 5 years: $500
- Traditional: $1,500 or more
- Dean’s Circle Blue: $5,000—$9,999
- Dean’s Circle Gold: $10,000 or more
Dean’s Circle Blue members enjoy:
- Exclusive events on football weekends including access to the VIP Recognition Society Room during home football weekends and a special Mass following the game
- Concierge Hotline for assistance with campus information needs
- A memento emblematic of your commitment to the Law School
- Inner-circle publications of the Law School
- Notre Dame’s annual fiscal report and year-in-review video
- Additional assistance with tickets and parking for home football games
In addition to the above, Dean’s Circle Gold members enjoy:
- Exclusive signature events at the Annual Shamrock Series Game
- Additional assistance with tickets and parking for home football games.
All members enjoy the benefits of traditional membership, including:
- A medallion symbolizing your membership in the Order
- Personalized membership card entitling bearer to discounts at select on-campus dining venues, including Sorin’s, Leahy’s, and Legends, and a 20 percent discount on purchases at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop (excludes golf lessons)
- Select Law School publications, including Notre Dame Lawyer, for those not currently receiving them
- University communications, such as the President’s Newsletter and Notre Dame Magazine, for those not currently receiving them
- Invitations to regional gatherings, special campus events and March Under the Arch
- “Special contributor status” in the football ticket lottery, with improved chances for success in obtaining football tickets to multiple home games
Every gift matters. Join the Order of St. Thomas More Dean’s Circle today.
Questions? Please contact:
Associate Director, Law Annual Giving
Brian Skaret, ’02 J.D., has been awarded the Attorney General’s Distinguished Service Award for the successful investigation and prosecution of the Barrio Azteca criminal organization earlier this year. This prestigious award is the second-highest conferred by the U.S. Attorney General.
Dallas attorney, Daniel P. Novakov, ’72 BA, ’76 J.D., a Greenberg Traurig shareholder, is named chairman of the Cotton Bowl Athletic Association in the first season of the new college football playoff system. Novakov was part of the Notre Dame football team that played in the Cotton Bowl against the Longhorns in both 1970 and 1971. Read more (subscription required)
The publicly reported settlement ranks as one of the largest reported settlements involving trade secret misappropriation in the nation. The lawsuit alleged the misappropriation of confidential information and trade secrets to the design and development of software to manage retirement plans. Read moreView All News
1150 Eck Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556