Order of St. Thomas More
What is the Order of St. Thomas More?
Order of St. Thomas More members provide a high level of annual support for the Notre Dame Law School. Through their gifts, members support:
- Financial aid and loan forgiveness
- Clinical and academic programs
- Faculty recruitment
- Career services and student life
- The Kresge Law Library
- International research, teaching, and service
And most important, members constitute a strong network for our students and alumni.
How do I become a member?
Joining the Order is easy! Simply make an annual gift to the Law School at one of the following tiers of giving:
- Associate: recent law school alumni of the last 5 years: $500
- Traditional: $1,500 or more
- Dean’s Circle Blue: $5,000—$9,999
- Dean’s Circle Gold: $10,000 or more
Dean’s Circle Blue members enjoy:
- Exclusive events on football weekends including access to the VIP Recognition Society Room during home football weekends and a special Mass following the game
- Concierge Hotline for assistance with campus information needs
- A memento emblematic of your commitment to the Law School
- Inner-circle publications of the Law School
- Notre Dame’s annual fiscal report and year-in-review video
- Additional assistance with tickets and parking for home football games
In addition to the above, Dean’s Circle Gold members enjoy:
- Exclusive signature events at the Annual Shamrock Series Game
- Additional assistance with tickets and parking for home football games.
All members enjoy the benefits of traditional membership, including:
- A medallion symbolizing your membership in the Order
- Personalized membership card entitling bearer to discounts at select on-campus dining venues, including Sorin’s, Leahy’s, and Legends, and a 20 percent discount on purchases at the Warren Golf Course Pro Shop (excludes golf lessons)
- Select Law School publications, including Notre Dame Lawyer, for those not currently receiving them
- University communications, such as the President’s Newsletter and Notre Dame Magazine, for those not currently receiving them
- Invitations to regional gatherings, special campus events and March Under the Arch
- “Special contributor status” in the football ticket lottery, with improved chances for success in obtaining football tickets to multiple home games
Every gift matters. Join the Order of St. Thomas More Dean’s Circle today.
Questions? Please contact:
Associate Director, Law Annual Giving
Over the course of his 20 years in commercial litigation, William P. Farrell, Jr. repeatedly heard the same questions from his corporate clients. How much would it cost to bring this case and how would they be billed?
If you were to ask Arthur O’Reilly what his favorite piece of art is in the Detroit Institute of Arts, he would tell you that Diego Rivera’s murals have the greatest meaning to him because they tell an important story about Detroit and its history. But he would quickly add that right now, he is drawn to Mark Rothko’s “Orange and Brown 1963.”
December saw two Notre Dame Law School grads confirmed to the federal bench. Double Domer Jack Blakey, ’88 B.A., ’92 J.D., was confirmed to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois by the U.S. Senate December 16. Earlier this month Jerry Pappert, ’88 J.D., was confirmed to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.View All News
1150 Eck Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556