Paying for a legal education might not be easy, but your invaluable support of the Notre Dame Law School allows our law students to focus on their legal studies a little more, and worry about paying for their education a little less.
What is the Law School Annual Fund?
The Law School Annual Fund is a key source of support for the Notre Dame Law School. Gifts to the Law School Annual Fund:
- Provide student fellowships.
- Build the loan repayment assistance fund.
- Provide resources for the most critical needs of the Law School.
- Expand the Kresge Law Library.
Why give to the Law School Annual Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Law School Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You love Notre Dame.
- You want NDLS to remain among the top law schools in the nation.
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You think law grads should be able to choose careers in public-interest law without having to worry about how they will pay off their law school debt.
- You want to give back to NDLS, because NDLS has given so much to you.
- You’re celebrating a reunion this year, and you want to participate in the Reunion Giving Challenge.
- You want to be eligible for the football ticket lottery (a gift of $1,500 or more will increase your odds in the football ticket lottery AND qualify you for membership in the Order of St. Thomas More.)
Every gift matters. Make yours today.
Please indicate that you wish to direct your gift to the Law School in the “comments” section of the online gift form.
(L to R) Lindy Salvi, Patrick Salvi Sr., Patrick Salvi II, and Julianna Salvi
Patrick A. Salvi II ’07 J.D., was awarded the 2015 F. Scott Baldwin Award by the American Association for Justice at its annual convention in Montreal, Canada, this month, AAJ announced.
Salvi, partner with Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. in Chicago, is son of Patrick Salvi Sr. ’78 J.D., and brother of Brian Salvi ’09, ’13 J.D.
The F. Scott Baldwin Award is presented each year to the “most outstanding young trial lawyer” in the country.
The F. Scott Baldwin award was established to honor and recognize F. Scott Baldwin of Marshall, Texas, a world-renowned trial lawyer, whose efforts have produced outstanding damage awards for injured victims and their families. The award is given to a lawyer who has made a significant contribution to the New Lawyers Division of the AAJ and has attained one or more outstanding trial verdicts.
On July 8th, ND lawyers in the Bay Area gathered at “Irish Times” to join Dean Nell Newton for a mid-week happy hour. In addition to the ND alumni, the crowd included both current and incoming NDLS students from San Francisco. A great time was had by all!
Despite the stormy weather in New York City June 16, more than 170 Notre Dame Lawyers turned out for the 5th Annual NDL-NYC Reception held at the beautiful Union League Club.View All News
1341B Biolchini Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556