Paying for a legal education might not be easy, but your invaluable support of the Notre Dame Law School allows our law students to focus on their legal studies a little more, and worry about paying for their education a little less.
What is the Law School Annual Fund?
The Law School Annual Fund is a key source of support for the Notre Dame Law School. Gifts to the Law School Annual Fund:
- Provide student fellowships.
- Build the loan repayment assistance fund.
- Provide resources for the most critical needs of the Law School.
- Expand the Kresge Law Library.
Why give to the Law School Annual Fund?
There are so many reasons to give to the Law School Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You love Notre Dame.
- You want NDLS to remain among the top law schools in the nation.
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You think law grads should be able to choose careers in public-interest law without having to worry about how they will pay off their law school debt.
- You want to give back to NDLS, because NDLS has given so much to you.
- You’re celebrating a reunion this year, and you want to participate in the Reunion Giving Challenge.
- You want to be eligible for the football ticket lottery (a gift of $1,500 or more will increase your odds in the football ticket lottery AND qualify you for membership in the Order of St. Thomas More.)
Every gift matters. Make yours today.
Please indicate that you wish to direct your gift to the Law School in the “comments” section of the online gift form.
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP announced as part of the Firm’s strategic plan that James S. Carr has been elected Chair of the Firm. Carr joined Kelley Drye’s New York office in 1988, was elected to the Executive Committee in 2007, and is Chair of the Bankruptcy and Restructuring practice group. He is well known in the bankruptcy bar, and he has been recognized for his creditor-oriented practice by Chambers Global, Chambers USA, US Legal 500 and Best Lawyers. In 2014, The M&A Advisor chose one of his matters as Retail Manufacturing/Distribution Deal of the Year, and he has been consistently awarded top-five honors in The Deal Pipeline’s Bankruptcy League Tables. See the full announcement here. Currently, Carr is the Chair of the Notre Dame Lawyers of New York City (NDL-NYC) Advisory Board and a member of the Board of Directors for the Notre Dame Law Association.
Richard Nussbaum recently became president of the Midwest League, which includes the South Bend Cubs and fifteen other teams. In addition to his role as president, Nussbaum will remain in his roles as general counsel of the league, in which he has served since 1993 and secretary, in which he has served since 2009. Nussbaum was a four-year starter for the Notre Dame Baseball team. Nussbaum is a partner in the South Bend firm of Sopko, Nussbaum, Inabnit & Kaczmarek. Read more.
Over the course of his 20 years in commercial litigation, William P. Farrell, Jr. repeatedly heard the same questions from his corporate clients. How much would it cost to bring this case and how would they be billed?View All News
1150 Eck Hall of Law
Notre Dame, IN 46556