K.J. Martijn Cremers
- “Should Benchmark Indices Have Alpha? Revisiting Performance Evaluation” (with Antti Petajisto and Eric
Zitzewitz), forthcoming in the Critical Finance Review
- “Tiebreaker: Certification and Multiple Ratings,” 2012, Journal of Finance, 67(1), 113-152 (with Dion Bongaerts and William Goetzmann)
- “CEO Pay Slice and Firm Performance,” 2011, Journal of Financial Economics, 102, 199-221 (with Lucian
Bebchuk and Urs Peyer)
- “Institutional Investors and Proxy Voting: The Impact of the 2003 Mutual Fund Voting Disclosure Regulation,” 2011, American Law and Economics Review, 13(1), 220-268 (with Roberta Romano)
- “Internal Capital Markets and Corporate Politics in a Banking Group,” 2011, Review of Financial Studies, 24(2), 358-401 (with Rocco Huang and Zacharias Sautner)
- “Deviations from Put-Call Parity and Stock Return Predictability,” 2010, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 45(2), 335-367 (with David Weinbaum)
Nicole Stelle Garnett
- Managing the Urban Commons, forthcoming University of Pennsylvania Law Review (2012) .
- Are Charters Enough Choice? School Choice and the Future of Catholic Schools, forthcoming Notre Dame Law Review (2012).
- Catholic Schools and Broken Windows, with Margaret Brinig, 9 Journal of Empirical Legal 347 Studies (2012).
- Catholic Schools, Charter Schools, and Crime, with Margaret Brinig, 79 University of Chicago Law Review 31 (2012).
- The People Paradox, 2012 University of Illinois Law Review 43.
- A Winn for Educational Pluralism, 121 YALE L.J. ONLINE 31 (2011).
- Land Use Regulation, Innovation, and Growth, book chapter, in Rules for Growth: Promoting Innovation and Growth Through Legal Reform (Kauffman Foundation on Entrepreneurship 2011).
- Unbundling Homeownership: Regional Reforms from the Inside Out, 119 Yale Law Journal 1904 (2010) (solicited essay reviewing Lee Anne Fennell, The Unbounded Home: Property Values Beyond Property Lines, Yale U.P., 2009).
- Planning as Public Use, 34 Ecology Law Quarterly 443 (2007). reprinted in 2008 ZONING AND PLANNING LAW HANDBOOK at 557 (Patricia E. Salkin ed., Thomson West 2008).
- Suburbs as Exit, Suburbs as Entrance, 106 Michigan Law Review 277-304 (2007).
- Save the Cities, Stop the Suburbs? (book review), 116 Yale Law Journal 598-630 (2006).
- The Neglected Political Economy of Eminent Domain, 105 Mich. L. Rev. 101 (2006)
- Unsubsidizing Suburbia, 90 Minnesota L. Rev. 459 (2005).
- Relocating Disorder, Virginia Law Review 1075 (2005).
- Ordering (And Order In) The City, 57 Stanford Law Review 1 (2004).
- The Public Use Question as a Takings Problem, 71 George Washington Law Review 934 (2003).
- Trouble Preserving Paradise, 87 Cornell Law Review 158 (2001).
- On Castles and Commerce, 42 Wm. & Mary Law Review 1191 (2001) (reprinted in West’s 2002 Zoning and Planning Law Handbook).
- The Road from Welfare to Work: Informal Transportation and the Urban Poor, 38 Harvard Journal on Legislation 173 (2001).
Daniel B. Kelly
- Toward Economic Analysis of the Uniform Probate Code, 45 University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform __ (forthcoming 2012).
- Strategic Spillovers, 111 Columbia Law Review 1641 (2011).
- Acquiring Land Through Eminent Domain: Justifications, Limitations, and Alternatives, in Research Handbook on the Economic Analysis of Property Law (Kenneth Ayotte & Henry E. Smith, eds., Edward Elgar 2011).
- Pretextual Takings: Of Private Developers, Local Governments, and Impermissible Favoritism, 17 Supreme Court Economic Review 173 (2009).
- The Limitations of Majoritarian Land Assembly, 122 Harvard Law Review Forum 7 (2009).
- The “Public Use” Requirement in Eminent Domain Law: A Rationale Based on Secret Purchases and Private Influence, 92 Cornell Law Review 1 (2006).
- Is Pepsi Really a Substitute for Coke? Market Definition in Antitrust and IP, 100 GEORGETOWN LAW JOURNAL _ (forthcoming 2012) (with Mark A. Lemley) (100th Anniversary Volume)
- A Consumer Decision-Making Model of Trademark Law, 97 VIRGINIA LAW REVIEW _ (forthcoming 2012).
- functionality, 48 HOUSTON LAW REVIEW (forthcoming 2012) (invited contribution to University of Houston Law Center Institute for Intellectual Property & Information Law Santa Fe Conference, Trademark: Today and Tomorrow)
- Owning Mark(et)s, 109 MICH. L. REV. 137 (2010) (with Mark A. Lemley)
- Irrelevant Confusion, 62 STAN. L. REV. 413 (2010) (with Mark A. Lemley).
- Testing Modern Trademark Lawâs Theory of Harm, 95 IOWA L. REV. 63 (2009).
- Selected as one of the best law review articles on intellectual property law published in 2009 and republished in the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW REVIEW (West 2010)
- The Fable of Entry: Bounded Rationality, Market Discipline, and Legal Policy, 101 MICHIGAN LAW REVIEW 482 (2002).
- Incentives to Create under a "Lifetime-Plus-Years" Copyright Duration: Lessons from a Behavioral Economic Analysis for Eldred v. Ashcroft, in Symposium: Eldred v. Ashcroft: Intellectual Property, Congressional Power, and the Constitution, 36 LOYOLA OF LOS ANGELES LAW REVIEW 437 (2002) (with Dotan Oliar).
- Illustrating a Behaviorally-Informed Approach to Antitrust Law: Section 2 Predation and Beyond, 18 ANTITRUST 52 (2003).
- Overcoming Impediments to Information Sharing, 55 ALABAMA LAW REVIEW 231 (2004) (with Amitai Aviram).
- Comment: On Experimental Law and Economics and Default Breach Remedies, 163 JOURNAL OF INSTITUTIONAL AND THEORETICAL ECONOMICS 26 (2007).
- The Methodology of the Behavioral Analysis of Law, 4 HAIFA LAW REVIEW 237 (2008).
- The Impact of Innocence on Plea Bargaining: Empirical Findings, Psychological Insights, and Normative Implications, 39 MISHPATIM: THE HEBREW UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW 115 (2009) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal) [In Hebrew].
- Fairness and the Willingness to Accept Plea Bargain Offers, 7 JOURNAL OF EMPIRICAL LEGAL STUDIES 97 (2010) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal & Stephen M. Garcia).
- Introduction: Expansion and Contraction in Monopolization Law, 76 ANTITRUST LAW JOURNAL 653 (2010) (with Michal S. Gal & Spencer Weber Waller).
- Unilateral, Anticompetitive Acquisitions of Dominance or Monopoly Power, 76 ANTITRUST LAW JOURNAL 847 (2010).
- Whether and When to Debias through Law, 12 LAW AND BUSINESS 41 (2010) [In Hebrew].
- Foreward: Advances in the Behavioral Analysis of Law: Markets, Institutions, and Contracts, 74 LAW & CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS i (2011) (symposium introduction).
- Behavioral Antitrust: A New Approach to the Rule of Reason after Leegin, 2011 UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS LAW REVIEW 805 (2011) (with William Rinner).
- The Innocence Effect, 62 DUKE LAW JOURNAL (forthcoming 2012) (with Oren Gazal-Ayal).
- Focusing Failures in Competitive Environments: Explaining Decision Errors in the Monty Hall Game, the Acquiring a Company Problem, and Multi-Party Ultimatums, 16 JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING 353 (2003) (with Max H. Bazerman).
- Profit Maximization versus Disadvantageous Inequality in Choice Behavior: The Impact of Self Categorization, 18 JOURNAL OF BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING 187 (2005) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max Bazerman & Dale T. Miller).
- Ranks and Rivals: A Theory of Competition 32 PERSONALITY AND SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY BULLETIN 970 (2006) (with Stephen M. Garcia & Richard Gonzalez).
- Rankings, Standards, and Competition: Task vs. Scale Comparisons, 102 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND HUMAN DECISION PROCESSES 95 (2007) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- The N-Effect: More Competitors, Less Competition, 20 PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE 871 (2009) (with Stephen M. Garcia).
- The Price of Equality: Suboptimal Resource Allocations across Social Categories, 20 BUSINESS ETHICS QUARTERLY 75 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia, Max H. Bazerman, Shirli Kopelman, and Dale T. Miller).
- The N-Effect: Beyond Winning Probabilities, 21 PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE 748 (2010) (with Stephen M. Garcia).