ABA Learning Outcomes
Graduates of Notre Dame Law School will possess the following knowledge, skills, and professional values at a level sufficient to commence the practice of law:
1. Knowledge. Graduates will know and understand substantive and procedural law.
2. Skills. Graduates will be able to:
- a. discern a client’s objectives,
- b. ascertain relevant facts,
- c. conduct legal research,
- d. analyze and apply relevant legal principles,
- e. create and execute appropriate solutions to legal problems, and
- f. communicate legal concepts clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
3. Professional Formation. Graduates will be able to integrate professional values and exercise ethically responsible judgment in their legal practice and their work within the legal system.
(Adopted April 27, 2016)