ABA Required Disclosures
Notre Dame Law School has been a member of the Association of American Law Schools since 1924 and ABA approved since 1925. It was most recently accredited in October 2010 by the ABA Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar; 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654-7598; telephone (312) 988-6739.
The links below are intended to make it easy to review the Consumer Information that NDLS posts throughout its Website in compliance with the ABA Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Requirements
- Admissions Data for the Class of 2017
- Attrition/Graduation Rates for the 2012-2013 academic year
- Bar Passage Data for the Class of 2012
- Conditional Scholarships and Refunds
Notre Dame Law School does not offer conditional scholarships. All Notre Dame Law School scholarships automatically renew for the student’s second and third years as long as the student remains in academic good standing. Learn more.
- Curricular Offerings
- Enrollment Data as of October 2013
- Employment Outcomes
- Library Resources as of Fiscal Year 2013
- Number of Full-time and Part-time Faculty and Administrators in the Spring and Fall of 2013
- Standard 509 Information Report
- Student Complaints, Hoynes Code § 2.6
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Tuition, Fees, Cost of Living, Financial Aid for the 2013-2014 school year
184 J.D. graduates, 15 LL.M. graduates, 3 J.S.D. graduates received degrees during the May 18, 2013, diploma ceremony on the lawn overlooking the Hesburgh Library’s reflecting pool.View All News
A Global Approach
Law School Admissions